Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Thursday 21 October 2010

X Factor Exclusive

So we had a little chat about this year's X Factor with choreographer, Brian Friedman, at last night's Umberto Giannini catwalk...and when I say 'we' I actually mean 'my fame-hungry sister accosted him to talk about mutual buddy, Katie Waissel.' The conversation went something like this...
Andrea Maylor: Hi Brian, how are you?
Brian Friedman: Good thanks, how are you?
AM: Great
Me: Yeah, good
AM: Oh I know Katie Waissel
BF: Oh I love Katie, she's such a sweetheart
Me: Yeah
AM: Isn't she?
BF: How do you know her?
AM: Through Hob salons
BF: Oh right.
AM: I feel sorry for her with all this bad press
BF: She's a fighter, and this weekend she's going to be really different
AM & SM: Oooo really?
BF: Yeah
Me: Andrea, you said she was a good dancer
AM: Yeah she is
BF: Yeah she can move. It's going to be about smiling, dancing, lifts
AM: Good work Brian!
Me: Right, thanks Brian, bye
AM: Byeeeeee

I don't know about you, but we're really looking forward to her performance. You might not like her (I happen to enjoy her OTT, affected manner...every star should have one) but I predict we have a beauty icon in the making. She's not even a bonafied celeb yet and already she's rocking Shu Uemura lashes and hairstyle du jour, the root stretch. Katie, we salute you! Sx
Part-time model at Best Tressed, part-time stalker


No comments:

Post a Comment