Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Friday 15 October 2010

Una's Peeper Secret

It's no secret that I love The Saturdays. In fact, I hope to be one someday. But until that day comes, at least I can steal their beauty secrets. Una Healy has just revealed her weapon against puffy, tired eyes...Clinique's All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage, £20 (Boots).

“I absolutely love Clinique’s All About Eyes. We work such long hours and travel with really early starts so it’s great to prevent dark circles and puffiness," admits the Irish beauty.


I've used this rollerball and it really does brighten and energise tired peepers. The stainless steel rollerball works by instantly cooling and soothing puffiness, while the massaging action helps boost circulation and drain fluid around the eye. Great for a quick peeper pick-me-up Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment