Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Saturday 23 July 2011

Katy Perry goes blonde

So I guess the ginger hue she's been walking around with for the last couple of weeks was a pitstop on the way to blondesville. I was kind of fond of the copper hue but yesterday Katy debuted her newly lightened locks. I know she is a natural blonde but her alabastre skin and raven haired combo suited her retro style so well that I'm not convinced she'll stay blonde for long. What do you think Best Tressers? Check out the pictures here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2017776/Katy-Perry-shows-new-blonde-hair-accidentally-going-ginger.html

2 comments:

  1. D'you know, I actually quite like it. I was never a fan of her dark hair for some reason.

    She looks great on those pics! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer her dark locks... The blonde looks a little to artificial and yellow

    Sami x

    ReplyDelete