Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Monday 4 October 2010

Calling all beauty junkies...

If your idea of the perfect day out is a trip to makeup counter...if you love the 'getting ready' more than the night out...if a double cleanse, exfoliate, moisturise routine is as natural as breathing, then this is the blog for you.

Having written for some of the UK's most fabulous magazines, I thought it was time to take my opinions to the web. As part of my job, I get to test the latest makeup must-haves, fragrances, skin creams and haircare (lucky, or what?) so that I can recommend the best beauty buys to you.

I'd love to get your feedback on anything I post, so please feel free to comment or email me at besttressed@hotmail.co.uk

Enjoy beauty junkies,
Sx

2 comments:

  1. Loving the blog hun, your mum recommended I take a look. Will be following. Jacqueline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jacqueline, appreciate the feedback. Sx

    ReplyDelete