Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Try a Trend...Starry-Eyed

From as far back as I can remember, I've had a penchant for sticking things on my face. In fact around the age of 11 or 12, I actually used to walk around with gold-encrusted bindis from Claire's Accessories stuck in the middle of my brows. Fortunately for me, the trend for facial-stickers has become somewhat more refined. Take these stars, which are actually nail stickers (nailtopia.co.uk). After applying a wash of silver shadow over my lids and under the lower lash line, I applied the star and snowflake stickers using a pair of tweezers. Be careful not to apply too many, or too neatly. The more haphazard and random-looking the better. Sx
P.S This looks quite arrogant, posing on my own blog but I'm sadly down a model so must share the trends with the gorgeous Natalie from now on. Apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment