Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Monday 4 July 2011

Try a trend...Two-tone leopard nails

I've always been a little bit afraid of nail art. Pin-neat stripes and contrasting polka dot patterns once turned my usually-steady hand into a quivering mess. But I've perservered and have just attempted this multi-coloured leopard print look. What do you guys think?


Get the look...

Step 1. Paint your nail with a base colour. I used the new Bourjois 10 Days No Chips Colour in No14.

Step 2. Dab random blobs of your second colour over the nail - two or three on each nail works well. I used Rimmel Lycra Pro Nail Polish in Aqua Cool.

Step 3. Finally, using a nail art pen in black, colour around the blobs and create other random 'U' shapes across the nail.

Step 4. Finish with a high shine topcoat.

My kit


No comments:

Post a Comment