Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Holiday Toes

Do my feet look big in this?
As you read this, I am on a jet-plane bound for Ibiza on a 2 day press trip courtesy of Rimmel...spoilt much? But like most girls, I was faced with the pre-holiday dilemma of 'what should I paint on my toes?' ARGHHH. I decided to embrace the rave-ish vibe of the party island and opted for a neon pink hue. This is one of my favourite nail polishes...actually that's a lie, it's an extension of my favourite nail polishes. Essie's iconic fluoro fuchsia, 'Disco Pink' (it later became 'Short Shorts'), was my go-to nail colour, until it was cruelly discontinued. The shade I'm currently wearing on my toes is 'Punchy Pink', a not-quite-so-nice matte version, which I've just discovered has also been cut loose from the range. I don't know why Essie (nailsbymail.co.uk) are culling such amazing, notice-me shades. I might start an online petition Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment