Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Friday 7 January 2011

Rihanna Set to Launch Fragrance

I've started 2011 living by a new mantra...WWRD. Yes, before I make any decision, from what to make for tea to choosing which thigh-skimming dress to wear I ask myself, 'What would Rihanna do?' Ri-Ri, with her red ringlet hair and her Barbadian-bright attire, is my new style icon. I might not be able to pull off the 80s Whitney perm or the hot hotpants, but at least I will soon be able to smell like her.

According to Rihannadaily.com, Reb'l Fleur is a fruity chypre (I'm especially excited with the inclusion of coconut water, mmm) and reflects the singer's childhood in Barbados, followed by her time spent in NY. The fragrance is set to launch in the US on 25th Jan so I'm hoping it will be with us by summer. Oo na na, what's my scent? Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment