Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Friday 4 February 2011

Clarins Vital Light Day and Night Creams



Just launched, Clarins 'Lite' Vital Light Day Illuminating Anti-Ageing Cream, £57.19 (plus a SPF 15 variant) and Vital Light Night Revitalising Anti-Ageing Cream, £60.26, targets dull, lacklustre complexions via a new lightweight, non-greasy formula. For someone with combination skin that still in my twenties threatens to break out at any moment, this is brilliant news. I love my skin to feel plump with moisture but the pay off is usually thick, greasy textures that send me straight to spotsville.
DID YOU KNOW? Luminosity in the skin begins to fade from the age of 40. Studies found that by 50 it has declined by up to 34%!
The range uses 'pioneer plants', which basically means vegetation that thrives in desolate areas. I won't bore you with a rundown of the plants in question but their benefits include boosting collagen, fading areas of pigmentation and protecting the skin from ageing.

I've been using both the day and night creams all week and I can see results already, and even better, no spots! The texture is still surprisingly thick but somehow melts into your skin without any trace of greasiness. My olive complexion tends to look dull but after a morning dose of the day cream, it looks a lot healthier and radiant. I'm excited to see further improvements (the prospect of slathering this gorgeous moisturiser on my face twice a day is exciting enough) but as always, I'll keep you posted. Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment