Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Thursday 3 February 2011

Beauty Freebie...Fizzy Fingers

Cigarettes do nothing for me. Chocolate's nice every now and then. But my one vice is Coca Cola. I could drink it all day, every day. In fact, the other day E and I were discussing what we'd love to add to our house if we won the lottery. His was a built-in Nandos (props!). Mine was a coke tap.

I never need an excuse to buy the stuff but from 16th February, you can get a free twin pack of MUA nail polish. Simply buy two bottles of 500ml Coca Cola, £1.19 each (FYI this includes Diet, Cherry and Zero variations for all you crazy cats) and you'll get your two fab fashion nail shades, worth £2, totally gratis! As dedicated Best Tressers will remember, I featured the everything-for-a-£1 brand a couple of weeks ago in a 'Get the Look' for Alberta Ferretti. When it comes to these fab 'n' free twin packs, I'll be gunning for the gorgeous corally-pink shade (top right), perfect for summer toes! Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment