Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Thursday 5 May 2011

Get Catherine's Wedding Nail Look

Oh God (weep weep) wasn't she beautiful (sniffle, sniffle)? After marvelling (and crying, shhhh) at the Royal wedding last Friday, I think I have post-wedding depression! So to cheer my, and hopefully your spirits, I've got the lowdown on K-Mid's (or should that be C-Wales?) nuptial nails.

As I mentioned in my post, I spoke with Kate's Big Day manicurist a few weeks before the wedding. FYI, I can now safely reveal it was nail guru, Marina Sandoval! Kate opted for a chic, natural-looking shade, with a short, squoval shape. Marina applied Essie Nail Polish in Allure, £9.95 (nailsbymail.co.uk), securing with a top coat of the cult classic, Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat, £9.95 (nailsbymails.co.uk). Sx




No comments:

Post a Comment