Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Best Tressed Christmas Gift Guide 9

£25 & UNDER
If you love lashes, nails and, err, sleeping, the Paris Hilton Hollywood Glamour Gift Set, £25 (boots.com) is for you. Because within the magnetic box lies a set of 24 nails, buffer, false lashes, eye mask and even a necklace. Pretty good, no?
They might not be to my taste but the silver-tipped red nails with diamante detailing are perfect for the party season. And if Elegant Touch are behind them, they're bound to be easy to apply and long-wearing.
The thick, jet-black lashes scream Hollywood glamour.
 What else could a Paris Hilton nameplate necklace say? It might not be gold, but it feels surprisingly weighty.
To close this post, let's end with a quote from Paris (from the back of the box) 
"I love getting dressed up for a party! Make a statment with my Hollywood Glamour nails and lashes. Make your look even more fabulous with my "Hot" necklace and then snooze after the party with my cute eyemask. Life is too short to blend in!" Word. Sx
My BFF

No comments:

Post a Comment