Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Monday 21 November 2011

House of RUSH opening


A couple of weeks ago I attended the launch party of uber salon, House of RUSH on Piccadilly. This will be the flagship salon for the ever-growing RUSH chain and my what a salon it is.The aesthetic is super luxe, with gold ventian mirrors and crystal chandeliers. Plus, there's a separate section for beauty treatments, with rooms for Bliss (FYI, it's the first time Bliss have gone outside of their own spas), Rodial and Elemis. It's a real return to an era when getting your hair done was about indulging yourself in 'me' time, rather than a quick nip in and out into a salon that crams in as many clients as possible in one day.  The House of RUSH certainly puts the treat back into hair treatment! Sx





Keisha Buchanan and Liz McLarnon

5 comments:

  1. Great Blog!! I just stumbled on it and love it!
    I am a makeup artist and stylist, so I love reading about things like this!
    I am following you! I have a blog you should come say hello! I love hearing form and connecting with fellow bloggers!
    XX
    SIRI ELAINE
    www.sirielaine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog you have here :)

    http://thriftyfridays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a great opening x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog! <3 keep up the great work!<3
    xx peach

    http://momomoworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing photos !!
    maybe you want to follow each other?
    let me know :)
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete