Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Friday 19 November 2010

Leighton Miss-ter

As preppy princess, Blair Waldorf, Leighton Meester is rarely seen without a perfectly tousled hair out of place. Classic red lips and soft pastel eyeshadows means B always keeps up with Serena in the style stakes.

Let the girl have free reign on her makeup, however, and this is what happens...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1330396/Leighton-Meester-wears-bizarre-jumpsuit.html

This tucked-under bob screams DIY 'do and adds about 10 years to the poor girl. The lipstick is shocking. I had a similar shade myself when I was 10. I bloody loved that purple 17 lipstick. It made my teeth look ice-white. Embarrassingly, I contined to wear this for a good 4 years. So I can say with experience that this is a look that works for no girl. Not even Leighton. Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment