Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Try a Trend...Top Knot

I ALWAYS wear my hair down. Yes, some of the reason for this can be attributed to laziness. But for as long as I can remember tying my hair up has left me suffering from headaches and a sore scalp. My aversion to updos was temporarily suspended, however, when the necessity to shield my hair from gloss paint became a priority (I'm decorating at the moment and my hair is covered in the stuff). I opted for a plaited top knot.

Step 1. Scrape your hair up into a high ponytail at the crown and secure. This style looks best a bit dishevelled so use your fingers to pull the hair back.
Step 2. Section the hair into three and plait.
Step 3. Holding the end of the plait, wrap around the ponytail and secure with kirby grips.
Step 4. Fluff up the sides of your hair a little and spritz all over with a light-hold hairspray. Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment