Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Thursday 25 November 2010

Best Tressed Christmas Gift Guide 4

£10 AND UNDER
You could call Lee Stafford my guilty hair pleasure. Only I don't feel remotely remorseful about it. From the funky pink packaging to the delicious, coconutty scent, it's a joy to use. It might look like a young brand but don't be fooled - the rich, nourishing formulas leave hair smooth, manageable and healthy-looking. The Poker Straight Gift Bag, £10 (Boots), contains miniature versions of the Poker Straight Dehumidifier, Dry Shampoo and Flat Iron Protection Shine Mist, plus a pink multi-use Hold Tight Headband. Did I even mention the keepsake pink padded gift bag?
Now, the Poker Straight Dry Shampoo really is a star product. It won't leave hair chalky and instantly revives flagging tresses. But my current favourite from Mr Stafford has to be the Dehumidifier. I have naturally wavy hair that borders on frizzy in humid conditions (especially baths), so I took this away with me this year. It totally transformed my holiday hair. Normally I'm reaching for the GHDs every 5 seconds but whether beach or pool-bound, one all-over spritz of this kept my hair smooth and frizz-free all day. The recipient of this gift bag will get a lot of use out of its products, but if I were you I'd keep it for yourself! Sx


No comments:

Post a Comment