Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Thursday 18 November 2010

Launch-tastic (and snack-tastic)

Yesterday I spent the day traipsing around London town, launch-hopping. The day began at Boudoir PR's S/S11 Press Day and what a treat it was. Some great skincare brands, amazing hair extensions and new nail brand, Nail Rock (hoping to get a sample next week so will get pics up on the blog asap).

Next up was the newly renovated Savoy (AMAZE) for a foundation masterclass with makeup maestro, Caroline Barnes and Max Factor. Fab, never-heard-before tips. I'm using Caroline's technique this morning!
How cute are these Max Factor cookies?
Then I made a mad dash to The Mayfair Hotel for No7's Spring press day. The new makeup collection (coming to the blog later today) is just to-die-for. Great news for oily skins, they're also launching a matte foundation.
Neutrogena cupcake
Finally, I saw the lovely girls from Neutrogena for the launch of an amazing new product that protects the skin against 5 environmental aggressors (wind, cold, heat, sun and pollution). The range doesn't launch until February but I tried its hero moisturiser this morning...not only do I feel ready to face this bitterly cold weather, but my skin feels velvety soft. Sx
Thanks Neutrogena x

No comments:

Post a Comment