Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Launch Wednesday

Yesterday I went to a couple of Christmas press days..."Christmas?" I hear you cry. Yes Christmas, and I bloomin' love it. I started the day at the Wilkinson press show, which really was impressive. Their festive gifts are just to-die-for - it's pretty rare that I come out of a Christmas press show wanting (as in needing) a massive handful of things (hello robin thermos flask!). With the help of their in-house trend manager, Liz Davies, Wilkinson are also launching a couple of amazing makeup palettes at a stonkingly good £1.50! The family-run store has really upped its game over the last couple of years but kept the prices affordable. Definitely worth a trip...the gift lines launch in store in October.




Next I hot-footed it to The Communications Store for a festive showcase of their brands. Urban Decay have some gorge palettes launching pre-Christmas, while Dr Hauschka have made it a little easier to dip into their heavenly skincare with 4 coffret, filled with hero products. But it was Space NK who really stole the show, with two new body lines launching September and October respectively. Let me just say girls, they smell AMAZING. Stay tuned for more details, Sx

1 comment: