Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Friday 10 June 2011

Nail Polish of the Week!


There are those nail polishes that attract compliment after compliment. Revlon's Nail Enamel in Sunshine Sparkle, £6.29 (Boots) is one of those shades. Since painting my nails on Tuesday, I've had at least 5 people comment on the colour, which by the way is more of a high gloss finish rather than a shimmer, as the name would suggest. I've always rated Revlon's polishes but I felt I had to big up the longstanding brand again this week because of this nail enamel's hard-wearing, chip-proof formula. I am now on Day 4 of my DIY mani and I have just one slight chip on my right index finger. The rest? Chip-free and glossy. I've had salon manicures that have scuffed quicker so thank you Revlon for making my week less about chips and re-painting, and more about enjoying this summer-in-a-bottle shade. Sx

Day 1

Day 4


No comments:

Post a Comment