Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Cheryl Turns Blonde Blombshell

I never thought I'd see the day when Cheryl would once again turn her back on her naturally dark hair hue in favour of blonde...circa the early Ashley years, but that day has come around my friends. Cheryl was spotted this morning with a newly lightened, honey blonde 'do, which FYI has also been chopped into razored, just-above-the-shoulders cut. I can understand why she's done it. Many of my own hair cuts/colour changes have been down to break ups/new jobs.

A picture is yet to be posted online (apparently the picture agencies are charging extortionate rates for the new shots) but according to L'oreal sources, the shade is being referred to as 'smokey quartz'. Stay tuned Best Tressers. Sx

1 comment:

  1. Can not wait to see a picture of what it looks like!

    ReplyDelete