Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Sort your smile for Santa....



I don't know how I've done it but I've recently lost/mislaid my electric toothbrush. Being forced to return to a manual is a bit like my automobile history. Having spent 5 years driving a Skoda Felicia, at the age of 22 I graduated to a plush Honda Civic. After just a year of feather-light power steering and shock, horror, a CD player, I was forced to share my boyfriend's car...a Skoda Felicia. Don't get me wrong, I have a real soft spot for Skodas and manual toothbrushes alike, but nothing feels as slick, as clean or as powerful as an electric toothbrush, or Honda Civic, if you will.

For healthy, pearly-white gnashers, Oral-B ambassador and TV dentist, Dr James Russell suggests, “First, make sure you at least brush twice a day for two minutes. Sounds obvious but, on average, we only brush for 37 seconds! Make life easier by using the Oral-B PC Triumph 5000 - with its wireless SmartGuide timer and mouth map you can be sure you’re brushing the right places for the right amount of time. If you've still got the energy then floss too - it's the only way to get those hard to reach bits.’’ Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment