|Bad tan no.1|
|Bad tan no.2|
Sophie's Tan Tips!
• If you have fair skin, try opting for a second application within 3 days to lengthen and deepen the tan
• When going for a spray tan, try to make sure you are wearing nail varnish before the treatment to avoid the DHA staining your natural nail colour
• The skin on your hands is different to the rest of your body so tend to look darker. Apply tan sparingly to the hands and face. You can always add more but you can't go back once you've applied too much.
• Spray Tanning works best on skin that is not freshly shaven, if you can, leave shaving/waxing your legs until a couple of days after you have been tanned. This will enable pores to close fully before the lotion is applied.
• If you’re having a spray tan you can moisturise on the day before, but not on the day of the tan as it creates a barrier between skin and tanning solution.
• Nothing is more aging than a dark matte tan, so opt for a shade of tan only two shades darker than your own skin tone for a youthful glowing complexion.