Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Monday 16 May 2011

Feeling tipsy?

I sure was at Tuesday's Superdrug press event, and no, I'm not talking about my overindulgence of champagne/cocktails (I was strictly on water), rather my glitter nail tips, courtesy of GOSH's new nail glitter pots. My manicurist, Angel, applied a clear GOSH polish to each tip then gently dipped the nail in the glitter pot, before brushing off excess with what looked like a kabuki brush. Using an eyeliner makeup brush dipped in remover, she then tidied up each tip.


During my manicure, Superdrug face, Joanna Page (Stacey out of 'Gavin and Stacey' duh!) came over to admire my nails. She was coming back later to try them out for herself and loved the gold, pale pink and grey glitters. The pots don't launch until 8th June but I predict they'll be a massive hit. Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment