Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Monday 16 May 2011

The Best Tresster Review...Calvin Klein Eternity Summer for Women

I've said it before and I'll say it again...fragrance is completely, utterly and unequivocally subjective. With this in mind, I've decided to send out some fragrances into the world to be spritzed, whiffed and wafted by Best Tressers, or for the purposes of this here section (and to make an obligatory pun) Best Tressters...testers...tressters...get it? Our first Best Tresster is Hayley Elrick, 23, who has been wearing the just-launched Calvin Klein Eternity Summer for Women, £32 100ml (0800 083 6310) for a month.

"I am a complete sucker for pretty packaging and Mr. Klein gets full marks with this beautiful box and bottle. On my first spritz of Calvin Klein Eternity Summer for Women, I felt inclined to dislike the overpowering floral scent but I’ve actually come to have a mixed opinion of this perfume.
 
The main smells I picked out in the fragrance were petals, lilies, musks and an odd reminiscence of hairspray, which give it a sweet and extremely feminine flavour. I found, after initially not being keen on the smell, as the days became bright and hotter, it really suited my mood and the sunshine. It doesn’t seem to last very long on skin but does linger on clothes. Calvin Klein has created a fresh, youthful scent which should be in every girl's atomiser and kept in your handbag across the summer months ahead."

No comments:

Post a Comment