Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Friday 27 May 2011

Is this not the prettiest makeup bag you've ever seen?


Beauty collaborations can be somewhat delicate territory but there was never any doubt in my mind that a Temperley London/Lancome collaboration, having first teamed up in 2010, would again produce something totally lust-worthy. Case in point is this gorgeous gift...yes, that's right...gift! Because from 1st June, if you buy two products from the Lancome counter (FYI, one must be skincare), you'll get this makeup bag, complete with five must-have minis totally free

On her new creation with Lancôme, Alice Temperley says, 'I wanted to design a bag that is different yet keeping the same principles – an elegant, timeless design. I have used a printed lace that incorporates a rose design to signify the Lancôme's rose logo. The fold over bag, features leather trims and signature Temperley detailing. The quality is fantastic and a cosmetic bag that can be used for years to come.'

I'll be purchasing my go-to makeup remover, Bi-Facil Instant Cleanser, £19.90, and Hypnose Mascara, £20.45. As for the minis, you'll get 50 ml Galateis Douceur, 50 ml Tonique Douceur, Hypnôse Mascara 2ml, Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate 7ml, Juicy Tubes Mini in Pamplemousse 7ml. The bag alone is worth the spend (I favour makeup bags that could easily be mistaken for clutch bags) and the minis make great holiday must-haves. Sx


2 comments:

  1. aw do u know why my photo dont appear in my comment??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie Maylor6 June 2011 at 13:29

    No idea I'm afraid, I think Blogger has been playing up lately. Hopefully it will be fixed soon, thanks for reading, Sx

    ReplyDelete