Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Thursday 1 September 2011

One to Watch...Carmex Moisture Plus



A couple of months ago, I went to the launch of a new hero of a lip balm, Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm, £4.49 (Boots). I don't know about you ladies but my lips have really taken a beating this summer. I'm kind of anti-Vaseline, just because the petroleum jelly tends to dry out the lips after a while, meaning you have to reapply it more often. Needless to say, I've been on the lookout for a lip-nourishing balm that will keep my pout hydrated all day. The new balm comes in three shades: clear, peach and pink, all of which provide a sheer, glossy finish. I've been wearing it for a week and the ultra-hydrating formula of Vitamin E, Aloe, Shea Butter (not forgetting SPF 15) really does keep your pout lip-smackingly hydrated for hours. The colours really are very sheer so if you're wanting more of a stain effect, then this probably isn't for you. The colour variation is so subtle in fact, I've included pictures below to illustrate. Sx
Clear
Peach

Pink


No comments:

Post a Comment