Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Hi Best Tressers,
First of all, I must wish you a very happy New Year, and secondly, issue an apology for my lack of beauty blogging. I have been distracted by presents, Bucks Fizz and that red fish from crackers.


So let's kick off 2011 with something fun. I am looking for female testers, aged between 40 and 55 to take part in a Tried and Tested for Woman's Own magazine. You get to trial (and keep!) 3 products, from anti-ageing foundations and cleansing gels, to moisturising shampoos and skin-perfecting powders. All you have to do is provide a recent picture and write a brief summary on each. If you, or anyone you know, might be interested then please email me at stephanie.maylor@hotmail.com asap with your name, age and recent picture.

Thanks a million,
Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment