Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Thursday 20 January 2011

Get the look...Alberta Ferretti


Zesty, fresh and youthful. That was the makeup at this season's Alberta Ferretti show, where the inspiration was a woodland nymph. I've mimicked the look myself using the fabulous MUA (that's Makeup Academy) range from Superdrug, in which every item from creamy lipsticks and shimmering shadows, to on-trend polish and eye glitter, costs just £1.

For this look, I applied a wash of MUA Eyeshadow Pearl in Shade 1 across the upper lid, pressing colour into the inner corner and taking up to the eyebrow. Next, still using my middle finger, I then added Shade 5 to the outer corner of the eye and up to the brow, winging out towards the hairline slightly then drawing under the lower lashline. To complete the look, I patted on MUA Lipstick in Shade 13 to my lips as a stain. I'm super impressed with the range - the pigment is impressive and the formulas easy to blend. Top marks. Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment