Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Rachel Bilson...I need your hair

If you want an example of great colour, great cut and all round great hair, look no further than Polly Pocket-esque, Rachel Bilson. Since finishing The OC, Rachel has outshined co-star Mischa 'I'm so grunge' Barton in every way, from her Chanel-chic attire to her au natural, glossy beauty. Check out her lust-worthy locks here...http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/dos-and-donts/style-and-fashion/2011/01/12/rachel-bilson-on-the-street-in-la

I'm seriously coveting Rachel's caramel root stretch, or root-boost as E calls it (I think I prefer his tress term to be honest). I'll be printing off this pic for my appointment with British Colourist of the Year, Christel Lundqvist at Hob Salons. I feel a root boost coming on. Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment