Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Monday 4 July 2011

Want to look your Bestival this festival season?

Well check out this festival feature I wrote for the Be Spontaneous Facebook page. All you have to do is 'like' the page to access 'Your Festival Survival Kit'. Once in, you can get the low-down on the must-have tools to stay festival fabulous. When I hit the festivals (erm I've only been to a couple but I just love that cool hair and beauty vibe) I opt for slept-in smoky eyes, high-shine skin and textured hair...

For ultra-luxe skin, body oils are fast-becoming my summer staple. Not only do they help lock in extra moisture, but they add a sexy sheen to short-clad legs. Before you hit the Bit Top spritz Tess Daly Beauty Daly Skin Shimmer, £12 (0845 302 1234) across skin and massage in.

Another makeup bag staple is primer. Think how long your makeup has to stay perfect for at a festival - a primer like 17 Photo Flawless Primer, £4.99 (Boots) provides extra staying power for your look and fills in pores to boot!

When it comes to festival tresses, I'm never without my hairspray. For that mussed-up, slept-in finish, spray hairspray into the palms of your hands then rub against the hair. Try Tesco ProFlex Firm Hold Hairspray, £2 (Tesco).

Would love you all to check out the link here http://www.facebook.com/BeSpontaneousNow?sk=app_223325064368958

Thanks Best Tressers Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment