Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Red Zin...The Perfect Goth-Red Hue


I love this blood red shade from Sally Hansen's new nail polish line, Complete Salon Manicure, £6.95 (Boots). I have about 10 different shades of scarlet but Red Zin might have just stepped into pole polish position. The only downside is the brush - it's wide but flat, rather than curved, so it's difficult to paint the base of the nail at the cuticles - hence the not-quite-perfect look in the picture. Sx

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely color <3 And I think the application looks just perfect :) It really is a goth-y red!

    http://thedollhousediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Summer, that's kind. I think the brush just takes a little bit of getting used to. Love the colour though! Sx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I confess that it has been a while since I looked at your blog. It is wonderful. Informative, interesting, colourful, what a good job you are doing. I will read it more often and will endeavour to try out some of the recommended products. Love the co-writer too, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cheryl, I really appreciate you popping on here when you can! Haha yes me too! Sx

    ReplyDelete