Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Best Isle of Wight Makeup Goes to...Pixie Lott!


Pixie's hippy style was made for festivals so it's no wonder then that she scored the look of this weekend's Isle of Wight festival with her bohemian plait and floral facepaint. HOB Salon's Holly Rudge styled Pixie's tousled hair, complete with flower-adorned heidi plait. As for the makeup, well M.A.C artists were on hand throughout the festival for the VIP acts but it was M.A.C PRO Trainer, Dean Rudd, who created this gorgeous makeup look. I can only dream of a world in which it is acceptable to adorn our faces with pretty florals. I mean I'd love to wear this look for a summer picnic or a trip to Tesco but I don't think the world (Aylesbury) is ready for it. Until then, I'll let Pixie carry the floral-face torch. Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment