Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Tuesday 8 March 2011

E45 gets a A-list Boost

Since Cheryl Cole revealed she uses an E45 moisturiser last week, sales of the kind-to-the-skin cream have rocketed. Superdrug saw sales rise by 85% last weekend, on top of the 20,000 E45 products they sell per week. I've grown up with tubs of E45 surrounding the bath tub - not for me, but for my sister who suffered from eczema. The emollient cream is incredibly nourishing and soothing, making it a great antidote to dry, itching skin conditions.

I think it's great that someone like Cheryl can encourage girls and women alike to use a budget moisturiser. I, too, have been brought up with the idea that as long as you moisturise, it doesn't matter if you use a £50 or a £5 moisturiser. If Cheryl's glowing, luminous skin is anything to go by, then I'm jumping on the E45 bandwagon too! Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment