Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Revamped L'oreal Eyeshadows

The new L'oreal Paris Color Infallible Eye Shadows, £6.99 (nationwide) claim many reworked, revamped benefits, including enhanced colour intensity, a smoother, velvety feet and long-wearing hold. Since trying two of the new delectable shades yesterday (Burning Black and Endless Chocolate, if you care to know), I can attest to all three claims.

'Burning Black'

Flash off - Endless Chocolate top, Burning Black bottom

Flash on - shimmer
I applied the shadow swatches with my finger and the texture really is a joy to blend. It feels almost foamy-soft - not at all rough or bumpy - and smoothes on to the skin effortlessly. Next, to the pigment. I think the pictures speak for themselves - the end result is impressively intense but it did take a couple of applications to build up the colour to this level. Finally to longevity. I applied the colour in the morning and to be honest, once my long-sleeved Luella jumper was on, completely forgot I was supposed to be testing! When it came to my evening bubble bath I got a shock to see the colour was just as shimmery, just as intense, 10 hours later! It even took a little effort with a flannel to remove so there's no doubt in my mind that this colour will take you through an evening of hardcore S Club 7 dance routines (just your average 'Stephanie' night out), no touch-ups required! Sx

No comments:

Post a Comment