Get the inside scoop on the latest makeup, hair and skincare launches

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Sensitive Skin?

Meet your new best friend. The new Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Fragrance Free Facial Cleansing Wipes, £2.99 (Boots) have just launched and offer those with sensitive skin a kind solution to cleansing. Personally, I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with face wipes. While I appreciate the fact I can remove my makeup so quickly (especially after a heavy night out), most brands leave my skin feeling tight and dry. The Nivea wipes are free from perfume, oil, fragrance and alcohol, perhaps this is why my skin was left refreshed, toned and super-smooth, with not a hint of dryness. The fact that the wipes are fragrance-free is undoubtedly good news for sensitive skin. The downside is the wipes leave a slight damp scent on the skin, a small price to pay for soft, gently-cleansed skin. And speaking of a small price to pay, we've just been told the wipes are currently on a 3 for 2 offer at Boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment